1) Leverage the voices and resources of diaspora Iranians to shape policies that improve human rights in Iran.
2) Obtain and publicize accurate information about the ongoing treatment and conditions of impacted communities in Iran.
3) Elevate concerns regarding human rights violations and discriminatory laws of the Islamic Republic before policy makers and the general public.
4) Provide a respectful and egalitarian platform that will allow Iranians of all backgrounds, regardless of religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation to participate in the global dialogue about human rights.
2) Respect and safeguard the dignity of Iran’s full geographic boundaries.
3) Respect every group and member of the coalition, regardless of ideological or religious differences.
4) Serve as an advocate for human rights in your own community while learning about others.
5) Support the effort and contributions of coalition members and the human rights activists, in general.